Travel Wallpaper for Your Digital Devices
There’s no better way to to dream about traveling again than by seeing some of your favorite destinations on your phone or laptop.
Choose from these wallpapers depicting our customers’ favorite destinations and follow the instructions to install them on your mobile phone or computer desktop . We hope a little reminder of your favorite beach or last international trip sparks joy and your sense of wanderlust every time you see it.
To use these wallpapers – simply open this webpage on the device you want to use the image on. Choose your image and click on the link below the image for the device you have. The image will automatically start to download and prompt you to save it as a photo on your phone or desktop.
- If using Safari on iPhone, click "view" when given a download option.
- Once the image is saved, take these steps:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ and select ‘Wallpaper’ .
- Select ‘Choose a new wallpaper’.
- Choose ‘All Photos” and then click the image you downloaded earlier from your photos.
- One you see the preview, select ‘Set’.
- Then choose to either ‘Set as Lock Screen’ ‘Set as Home Screen’ or ‘Both’.
- Press and hold a blank area on your screen (meaning a place where no apps are placed.)
- Once the home screen options appear, select ‘add wallpaper’ and choose whether you want the wallpaper on your ‘Home screen’, ‘Lock screen’ or ‘Home and lock screen.’
- Then another set of options will appear where you will need to choose ‘Photos’ to select the image you just downloaded. Click the image and choose ‘Done.’
- Click ‘Settings’ and select ‘Personalization.’
- Go to the ‘Background’ section and ‘Picture’ to choose your new background image. Select ‘Browse’ and ‘Desktop’ to locate the image.
- Click the image you want to use and ‘Choose picture’.
- Your image is now saved as your desktop background.
- Choose Apple Menu icon and select ‘System Preferences’.
- Click ‘Desktop & Screen Saver’.
- From the Desktop pane, select the folder of the image you downloaded. If you don't see the folder, click the + icon to add the folder to the selection area.
- The images in that folder should then appear and you can click the picture you downloaded to select it as your desktop background.