Preferred Travel Insurance Plan
The Preferred travel insurance plan is our mid-range trip protection option. It provides all the coverages and assistance services in our Standard Plan, but with higher coverage limits—plus coverages for the delay, loss, theft or damage of Sporting Equipment and other features.
Get an instant quote to compare plans and prices and buy a plan in minutes.
Why choose the Preferred plan?
- Higher coverage limits than the Standard plan
- $500,000 coverage limit for Emergency Assistance and Transportation
- Sporting Equipment coverages
- Trip Cancellation coverage includes financial insolvency of one of your travel suppliers as a covered event
- Coverage for Accidental Death & Dismemberment in case of a travel accident
- Trip Cancellation - 100%of trip cost insured
- Trip Interruption - 150% of trip cost insured
- Travel Delay - $1,000 per person ($200 per person daily limit applies)
- Baggage - $1,500 per person
- Sporting Equipment - $1,500 per person
- Baggage Delay - $300 per person
- Sporting Equipment Delay - $300 per person
- Missed Connection - $750 per person
- Medical & Dental - $150,000 per person ($500 Emergency Dental expense limit)
- Emergency Assistance & Transportation - $500,000 per person
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment–Air Flight Accident - $75,000 per person / $150,000 per plan
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment–Travel Accident - $25,000 per person / $50,000 per plan
Review a sample policy for full details