FAQ: How does the Trip Cancellation for Any Reason add-on coverage work?
Trip Cancellation for Any Reason coverage is available as an optional upgrade to our Premium plan. This coverage reimburses you up to 60% of the penalty amount for your trip when you cancel for any reason. These requirements must be met in order to qualify for Trip Cancellation for Any Reason coverage:
- The travel insurance plan is purchased within 24 hours of initial deposit for your trip
- You are not disabled from travel at the time you purchase the plan
- You have insured 100% of all arrangements that are subject to cancellation penalties or restrictions
- You cancel your trip 48 hours or more prior to the scheduled departure date
- The trip cost per person is no more than $10,000
- All insured travelers cancel the trip