FAQ: How do I file a claim?

To initiate your claim, please visit our Start a Claim page and follow the prompts. For most Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption and Travel Delay claims, you can initiate your claim entirely online. If you prefer, you may file your claim using a PDF claim form that can be downloaded and sent to us via email, mail or FAX. Check out our How to Start a Claim page or call our Claims Department at 800-541-3522 if you have further questions.

Enter trip details to get travel insurance
Start Chat